Jun 23, 2009

Celebrity Tidbits

Dude. I could care less about Jon & Kate. The U.S. divorce rate is at 45% and I'm sure many of them have some kids. It's sad, yes. But I still don't care. Chris Brown should have gone to jail period. Rest in peace, Ed McMahon, who was such a nice man fighting to save his mansion by doing those gold commercials. And ugh, Gisele is still married and preggers(!)

I hate to like John Mayer but how could you not like this asshole after this sweet tweet:
I love that @perezhilton uses his cellphone to log on to twitter to post a tweet to ask his followers to call the police for him. (after he got verbally abused by Will.i.am.)
Then it was followed by this tweet:
Last year P!nk kneed me in the nuts outside Chateau Marmont. I was pissing blood for days. Did I make a scene?
Followed by this hilarious one:
@perezhilton's video statement is so long that by the end of it his cut healed.
He's a funny guy but I still don't like the insensitive man-whore. I also think Perez Hilton is a d-bag, especially after that whole debacle with Miss California.

I'm really rooting for a Jessica Simpson and Lindsay Lohan comeback. Jess has a new (promising) show, The Price of Beauty. And Linds is in talks with Ryan Seacrest for a new reality show. Keep your fingers crossed. I love them!

While Johnny Depp looks scary as hell as the Mad Hatter, I love this look on Rihanna. Such a classic American look but the accessories make it her own. The hair and the red lips are just icing on the cake!

Photo from theSuperficial

No comments:

Post a Comment