Nov 19, 2009

Excuse me? Where's the bathroom?

My friend, Jen, went to Taiwan not too long ago and posted this great album on Facebook. In fact, it's so foreign, I had to re-post some of the pics on my blog. I'm not sure whether to feel disgusted, amused or disturbed. See for yourself...you be the judge. "I saw this restaurant on the food channel and I made everyone come here. Modern Toilet is a poop themed restaurant serving delicious dishes like curry and chocolate ice cream in toilet shaped dishes. Word up!""The seats in the restaurant are real toilets! The tables are made out of bathtubs with shower fixings on the wall." "Ummm...curry served in a toilet bowl.""Steaming toilet yummies..."Jen's delicious meal.

Thanks for sharing, Jen. I'll never look at the toilet bowl the same again. And I honestly hope I don't ever have to eat out of one!

PS. H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment