Dec 14, 2009

Tis the season...

The Hubs and I were seriously thinking about hosting a Go Karting Holiday Race, but it looks like most of our friends in SD either have babies or are going away for Christmas. Bah hum bug! It's too bad because they missed their once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have met a "special celebrity guest!" Yup! You guessed it, the one and only, Edward Cullen!

Yes, I've jumped on the Twlight bandwagon (Though I don't think it's quite as good as the Harry Potter series! puh-lease. Vampires and werewolves have all been done before...JK Rowlings is a genius to make all that shit up! Hogwarts Rulz!) But I've always have been intrigued with vampires. It's the only "scary" thing I'll watch (seriously amigos, I can't even watch Lost alone). But ever since The Lost Boys, Interview with the Vampire and Buffy, I could never get enough. There's nothing like a good vampire love story. It's all soo romantic and tragic at the same time.

Anyways, Nordstrom is selling the Edward Cullen cardboard cut-outs along with a bunch of other New Moon paraphernalia. And as much as I love Edward, I ain't spending no $35 on some hard paper! When I told my best friend, Mia, this...she couldn't resist to give me the cash, which was strategically stowed under the flap of my secret santa gift (I got the jewelry box and absolutely love it! Thanks JooBong!). BUT since we're not having the holiday party, I'm using the cash to put it all on black at the roulette table. Yes sir! We're going to Vegas for Christmas!!!!!

PS. I'm like totally like Team Jacob now. He has abs like what! Like totally!

1 comment:

  1. too bad about the holiday party and for ditching your special guest. let's have a holiday party next year...and good luck in vegas!

    ReplyDelete