Mar 16, 2010

Nom nom nom...

Spring is in the air and everytime I go to the grocery store, boxes of Girl Scout cookies are flashed before my eyes as I scurry in and out trying my hardest to ignore them. I usually plan to stock up for the year, but I always end up eating them before they make it into the freezer. So this year, I fought the urge to buy boxes until last weekend, when all the kiddies were screaming it was our last chance. So you know I had to buy a couple boxes...Damn cookies.
Samoas are going to be the end of me. Maybe it's because nobody's been able to duplicate it quite like the Girl Scouts. To me, they are the perfect cookie. Perfect in texture and flavor. Every cookie morsel is delightfully layered with caramel, coconut and drizzled in chocolate...arghhh, forgetaboutit. I just finished another box..
*photos by the amazing Luxirare

2 comments:

  1. have you tried the samoa ice cream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so far i have resisted the temptation. oh god. i am pretty sure i will cave if they are almost gone for the year!

    ReplyDelete