Sep 1, 2009

Neglect

I've been neglecting my blog for some time now. And for anyone who cares, I'm sorry. And for those of you who do care, here's the what what.
I turned the big 3-0 this year and ruined my birthday surprise by being a bratty wife. The Hubs flew in my BFFs for my birthday and it was just as I imagined it...perfect.
My temp assignment ended and though the money was nice, I think I'm way more productive staying at home. Don't get me wrong, I'd totally rather have the money. But I hate having to run errands and do chores on the weekend. That was sucky.
We're headed to Argentina next week for our (early) anniversary getaway. I'm super excited to see where the Hubs grew up. Eating sweet, flaky facturas, perfectly cooked meat and bottles of spicy malbec doesn't sound too bad either :)
Oh! I bought some disposable cameras for our trip too. When we went to Paris last year and forgot our camera in Versailles, we bought a disposable. I just recently developed them and the element of surprise and that nostalgic feel got to me. So I'm taking a couple with us and plan on making a real album that includes no re-takes, just real photos.
Do you watch How I Met Your Mother??? It's one of my favorite sitcoms. I ran all my errands, dusted, vacuumed and showered. Now I'm taking gulps of an ice cold one and feeling like this...

image from nostalgie de la boue

No comments:

Post a Comment